Saturday, August 27, 2011

Count by Numbers


19
number of years that I have been married to Rich
1
number of books I finished this week

3
number of guitars in this house

7
number of days until school starts

6
number of days the kids will sleep until noon

72
temperature in our house

14
number of brand new pencils I didn't have to buy
2
number of pencils without erasers

6
number of hours I work a day at Grainger

62
number of times I think about home while I’m at work

9
number of folders

9
number of folders that are girly

0
number of folders that are manly

1
trip to the store to buy manly folders

8
number of boxes of kleenex that my father-in-law bought
16
number of kids that were in my family

7
number where I fell in the birth order

7
number of brothers and sisters that passed away

7
number of graves I stood by today
2
number of cats

1
number of dogs

2
number of fish

0
number of pets in the future

4
the time of day all three of my children were born
63
number of minutes it took to register Micayla and Dale for school

487
amount of money I spent on school fees for three schools

17
number of deep breaths I had to take after I paid school fees

57
number of minutes it takes for our washer to complete a load

113
number of days since my dad died

383
number of ways I love my husband
13,986
number of days I have been alive

13,986
number of mercies that have been new to me every day

"Teach us to number our days that we may present to You a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:2


No comments:

Post a Comment